Application deadline : 17.11.2021
Job location : Norway
EFC Norge AS is a Norwegian company that has been operating for 10 years and is one of the leading builders of large-scale walls and facades in the Norwegian construction market.
The company carries out works across Norway, offering stable employment for 150 specialists.
We’re looking for an experienced SITE MANAGER to join our team
Your main work duties:
- On-site management of construction workers, smooth execution of works according to the schedule;
- Technical management and optimisation of the construction process;
- Carrying out quality control and preparation of relevant documentation;
- Communication with the Client Representative and coordination of construction engineering solutions;
- Ensuring compliance with safety at work and other construction requirements;
- Review and analysis of construction projects;
- Asset management and control of the site.
We offer you:
- Working conditions and remuneration in accordance with current Norwegian legislation.
Salary starting at €4100 gross. Up to 10% salary supplement when working in Northern Norway;
- A secure salary system that guarantees a wage increase twice a year;
- A good “pay per performance” system (up to 2 monthly salaries per year) and a holiday allowance of 10.2% of your annual salary;
- A professional results-oriented team;
- A good working environment, the latest software and tools;
- Excellent development and career opportunities, professional training;
- Norwegian health and pension insurance, which is valid throughout Europe;
- Free accommodation, transport and a work car;
- Social events and support for sports activities;
- Norwegian language lessons.
We expect from you:
- Previous work experience as a site manager;
- Vocational training in construction;
- A good command of oral and written English (proficiency in Norwegian is useful);
- Precision, resilience, decision-making and self-assertion skills.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional Information: +47 413 90 547