Application deadline : 11.07.2021
Job location : Norway
Would you like to make a difference and achieve results? Are you an experienced, committed, and forward-looking Site Manager?
This could be the next step in your career!
What will you be doing:
- Reviewing construction projects and participation in price offers;
- Managing and motivating direct staff and subcontractors on site;
- Chairing site and construction team meetings;
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results and ensuring quality of works;
- Ensuring compliance with construction requirements;
- Managing health and safety on site;
- Maintain excellent working relationship with Client/ Project team throughout the contract;
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives;
- Compiling the projects reports;
- Ordering construction materials and managing suppliers.
What we would like to see:
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent;
- 3+ years of site management experience;
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets;
- You have good spoken and written communication skills;
- You are methodical, pay attention to detail and are accurate;
- You are good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team;
- You are self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer you:
- Exciting customers and projects in Norway;
- Career opportunities in a growing company;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Neat and safe working conditions;
- Social happenings in a unique and inclusive environment;
- Company car and transport compensation;
- Free housing in Norway;
- Mobile phone and computer.
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Ave Uibo for a discussion email@example.com .
We are looking forward to meeting you!