Application deadline : 19.11.2021
Job location : Norway
EFC Norge AS is a Norwegian company that has been operating for 10 years and is one of the leading builders of large-scale walls and facades in the Norwegian construction market.
The company carries out works across Norway, offering stable employment for 150 specialists.
We’re looking for an experienced CARPENTER to join our team
COVID RESTRICTIONS DO NOT HINDER COMMENCEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT
We offer you:
- Solid and stable work throughout the year;
- Working conditions and remuneration in accordance with current Norwegian legislation:
Remuneration from 198.3 to 250 NOK/h (gross);
Certified carpenter’s salary from 220 to 270 NOK/h (gross);
- A secure salary system that ensures salary increases every 6 months;
- Holiday pay of 10.2% of annual salary;
- A professional, results-oriented and supportive team;
- Good working environment, high-quality working clothes and tools;
- Excellent development and career opportunities, professional training;
- Norwegian health and pension insurance, which is valid throughout Europe;
- Free accommodation;
- Support for sports activities.
We expect from you:
- Previous work experience in construction;
- Willingness to work in a team;
- Proficiency in English at the communication level (B1).
Desirable attributes include:
- Previous work experience in Scandinavia;
- Norwegian D or ID number;
- Professional certificate in construction.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
For additional Information: +47 413 90 547